2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 29 AGRICULTURAL LIMING MATERIALS
- 2-2901 Citation; administration of act.
- 2-2902 Definitions.
- 2-2903 Sale of agricultural liming materials; labeling, information required; false advertising prohibited; notice of adulteration; bulk deliveries.
- 2-2904 Same; sale prohibited, when.
- 2-2905 Manufacturers of liming materials; registration; fee.
- 2-2906 Same; annual statement; inspection fee; secretary may reduce fee, when.
- 2-2907 Duty of secretary to inspect; methods of analysis and sampling.
- 2-2908 Sale in violation of act; stop sale, use or removal orders.
- 2-2909 Penalties for violations; jurisdiction.
- 2-2910 Rules and regulations.
- 2-2911 Disposition of moneys; agricultural liming materials fee fund; plant pest activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.