2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 30 GRAIN COMMODITY COMMISSIONS
- 2-3001 Grain commodity commissions; definitions.
- 2-3002 Creation of Kansas corn, grain sorghum, soybean, wheat and sunflower commissions; membership; election process; terms; vacancies; districts; ex officio members; first purchasers; meetings.
- 2-3002a Same; transfer of powers, duties and functions to such commissions; successor to department of agriculture; transfer of property to wheat commission.
- 2-3003 Qualifications of members of commodity commissions.
- 2-3004 Same; organization and meetings.
- 2-3005 Grain commodity commissions; powers and duties; limitations.
- 2-3006 Powers and duties of secretary of agriculture.
- 2-3007 Assessments; refunds and records; liens, priority; limitations on assessment collection.
- 2-3008 Assessments; collection; deposit in commission account; security for accounts.
- 2-3009 Foreclosure of liens.
- 2-3010 Unlawful acts; penalties.
- 2-3011 Kansas soybean commission; state promotion entity for soybeans.
- 2-3012 National checkoff program for soybeans.
- 2-3013 Assessments, disposition; national checkoff program for soybeans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.