2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 28 SOIL AMENDMENT ACT
- 2-2801 Citation of act.
- 2-2802 Administration of act.
- 2-2803 Definitions.
- 2-2804 Labeling of containers, bulk lots; listing or guaranteeing active ingredients; data substantiating usefulness, when required.
- 2-2805 Registration of products; application; fee; requirements.
- 2-2807 Unregistered, unlabeled or misbranded soil amendments; stop sale, use or removal orders.
- 2-2808 Violations of act.
- 2-2809 Misbranded or adulterated, defined.
- 2-2810 Inspection.
- 2-2811 Rules and regulations.
- 2-2812 Refusal to register products; revocation; hearing.
- 2-2813 Penalties; injunction.
- 2-2814 Disposition of moneys; soil amendment fee fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.