2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 25 KANSAS EGG LAW
- 2-2501 Citation; definitions.
- 2-2502 Standards; tolerances.
- 2-2503 Violations of act.
- 2-2504 Enforcement of act; rules and regulations.
- 2-2505 Sampling of eggs; evidence.
- 2-2506 Penalties; injunctions.
- 2-2507 Inspection fee; stamps; quarterly payment; reports and records; disposition of moneys received; egg fee fund.
- 2-2508 Licensure of place of business, fee, exemptions; record retention.
- 2-2509 Container labeling requirements.
- 2-2510 Repacking by retailers, requirements; grounds for loss of privilege.
- 2-2511 Civil penalties for violations; order of secretary, appeal procedure.
- 2-2512 License denial, suspension, revocation or modification, grounds.
- 2-2513 Balut; refrigeration and labeling requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.