2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 21 PLANT PESTS
- 2-2112 Name of act.
- 2-2113 Definitions.
- 2-2114 Secretary's duties.
- 2-2115 Inspections by secretary.
- 2-2116 Disposition of plant pests.
- 2-2117 Quarantines; notice and hearings.
- 2-2118 Inspections; fees.
- 2-2120 Live plant dealer's license; application fees; sale of live plants, conditions.
- 2-2122 Revocation of live plant dealer license; notice and opportunity for hearing.
- 2-2123 Unlawful to ship live plants or other articles not in compliance with act; tags or labels; electronic or mail order sales.
- 2-2124 Violations; temporary restraining orders.
- 2-2125 Penalties for violations.
- 2-2126 Rules and regulations.
- 2-2127 Invalidity of part.
- 2-2128 Disposition of moneys received; plant protection fee fund.
- 2-2129 Plant pest emergency response fund.
- 2-2135 Pest control compact; enactment.
- 2-2136 Same; state agency cooperation with insurance fund.
- 2-2137 Same; bylaws filed with secretary of agriculture.
- 2-2138 Same; compact administrator, duties.
- 2-2139 Same; application for assistance from insurance fund.
- 2-2140 Same; credit of payments received by state.
- 2-2141 Same; executive head.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.