2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 22 AGRICULTURAL CHEMICALS
- 2-2201 Title.
- 2-2202 Definitions.
- 2-2203 Prohibited acts.
- 2-2204 Registration; renewal; chemicals subject to federal registration may be exempted; fees and charges; reduction; cancellation of registration upon notice.
- 2-2205 Determinations after hearings; rules and regulations; uniformity between states and federal government.
- 2-2206 Examinations; prosecutions; stop sale orders; judicial review; inspections.
- 2-2207 Exemptions.
- 2-2208 Penalties.
- 2-2209 Seizures.
- 2-2210 Delegation of duties.
- 2-2211 Cooperation with other agencies.
- 2-2212 Disposition of moneys received; agricultural chemical fee fund.
- 2-2213 Invalidity of part.
- 2-2214 Jurisdiction over distribution, sale and transportation; emergency situations.
- 2-2215 Judicial review of secretary's actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.