2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 20 SOIL EROSION CAUSED BY WIND
- 2-2001 Legislative declaration.
- 2-2002 Duty of landowner.
- 2-2003 Data and information to be collected.
- 2-2004 Duties of county commissioners.
- 2-2005 Same; survey of county; reports; publication of summaries.
- 2-2006 Same; hearings; orders concerning land.
- 2-2007 Soil drifting fund; creation; tax levy, use of proceeds; issuance of warrants.
- 2-2008 Soil erosion caused by wind; work performed for prevention; notice to landowners; special assessments; limitation; division of cost; action by landowner.
- 2-2009 Federal cooperation.
- 2-2011 Invalidity of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.