2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 13 WEEDS
- 2-1314 Noxious weeds; control and eradication; listing.
- 2-1314b Noxious weeds; declaration of multiflora rose, bull thistle as noxious authorized.
- 2-1315 Control of noxious weeds; control districts; duties of secretary; cooperation of secretary, county agents and county weed supervisors; rules and regulations.
- 2-1316 County weed supervisors; duties; salary; annual report.
- 2-1316a Weed supervisors; bond.
- 2-1317 Conferences; reports to state board.
- 2-1318 County weed supervisors to determine extent of infestation; annual report; tax levies by counties, townships and cities; city may budget in general fund; use of proceeds.
- 2-1319 Control and eradication of noxious weeds; payment of costs; sale of chemicals for use on private property, price.
- 2-1320 Unpaid costs of labor or material; itemized statement and notice to owner; penalties and interest; liens; copy of notice to register of deeds and county or city clerk; lien payable upon sale or transfer of ownership.
- 2-1321 Filing of protests; hearings; appeals.
- 2-1322 Purchase and use of equipment and chemicals; sale of chemicals, price; charges for use of machinery and equipment; record of purchases, sales and charges.
- 2-1323 Penalty for violations.
- 2-1324 Invalidity of part.
- 2-1325 Unlawful acts; disposal of screenings and materials.
- 2-1326 Same; disposal of infested plants, materials or fertilizers.
- 2-1327 Same; harvesting and other machines; labeling.
- 2-1328 Same; infested livestock feed material.
- 2-1329 Same; unprocessed livestock feed.
- 2-1330 Entry upon and inspection of property.
- 2-1331 Notification of owner of lands infested with noxious weeds; inspection; notice requiring fall treatment, when; legal notice, contents.
- 2-1332 Notice of entry upon lands to control weeds; costs; statement, contents; filing with register of deeds and county clerk; liens, payable on sale or transfer of ownership.
- 2-1333 County option for discount program to control noxious weeds; petition to establish program, election and procedures.
- 2-1334 Control and eradication of sericea lespedeza; research and demonstration efforts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.