2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 12 FERTILIZERS
- 2-1201 Definitions.
- 2-1201a Custom blender; license; fee; label or delivery slips; contents.
- 2-1201b Custom blenders; unlawful acts; civil penalty.
- 2-1201c Ammonium nitrate dealers; registration; storage, security; records of sale; right to refuse sale.
- 2-1202 Registration; application; annual fee; revocations; tonnage reports.
- 2-1204 Labeling.
- 2-1205 Commercial fertilizers; inspection fee, increase or decrease in amount; records and reports; revocation of registration; penalties; disposition of moneys received.
- 2-1206 Inspections; evidence; stop sale orders; judicial review.
- 2-1207 Samples for inspection; refusal to permit.
- 2-1208 Violations; misdemeanor; seizure; injunction.
- 2-1208a Notice before prosecution; hearing; cancellation of registration; reports to county attorney.
- 2-1209 Publication of reports.
- 2-1209a Invalidity of 2-1201 to 2-1209.
- 2-1210 Trademarks; change of analysis; rules and regulations.
- 2-1212 Anhydrous ammonia; regulations.
- 2-1215 Same; power of municipalities to regulate.
- 2-1216 Same; duties of secretary; employees.
- 2-1217 Same; inspection of facilities and equipment; duties of employees, owners and operators.
- 2-1218 Same; unlawful acts.
- 2-1219 Same; penalty for violations; injunctions; jurisdiction; hearings.
- 2-1220 Definitions.
- 2-1221 Fertilizer research fund; creation; use of moneys; expenditures.
- 2-1222 Issuance of stop sale or stop use orders.
- 2-1226 Definitions.
- 2-1227 Rules and regulations.
- 2-1228 Approval of construction or alteration by the secretary; transferable.
- 2-1229 Secretary's right to enter property; notice; compliance.
- 2-1230 Unlawful acts.
- 2-1231 Penalties; injunction.
- 2-1232 Secretary may issue a stop sale or stop use order; judicial review.
- 2-1234 Storage of liquid fertilizers; mobile containers; requirements.
- 2-1235 Uniformity of fertilizer law; exclusive jurisdiction of state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.