2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 2 AGRICULTURE
Article 14 SALE AND DISTRIBUTION OF AGRICULTURAL SEEDS
- 2-1415 Definitions.
- 2-1416 Testing and labeling required.
- 2-1417 Label requirements.
- 2-1421 Unlawful acts.
- 2-1421a Wholesaler and retailer business registration; seed conditioner registration; fees; agricultural seed fee fund; disposition of moneys received; rules and regulations authority.
- 2-1422 Penalties for violations.
- 2-1422a Seizure of mislabeled seed; disposition; injunction.
- 2-1423 Inspections; stop sale orders; judicial review.
- 2-1424 Secretary to report violations of act; attested copies of analysis results.
- 2-1426a Records; seed samples.
- 2-1427 Rules and regulations; enforcement of act.
- 2-1429 Designation of agencies.
- 2-1430 Persons subject to 2-1429 to 2-1440; certification defined.
- 2-1431 Agency for certification of specified crop.
- 2-1432 Certification in other states recognized.
- 2-1433 Annual permits.
- 2-1434 Agencies to be self-supporting.
- 2-1435 Same; financial responsibility.
- 2-1436 Withholding certification, when.
- 2-1437 Investigations and prosecutions.
- 2-1438 Unlawful acts; penalty.
- 2-1439 2-1415 to 2-1428 not affected.
- 2-1450 Uniformity of seed law; exclusive jurisdiction of state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.