There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 23. Organization of School Corporations
Chapter 5. Community School Corporations: Territory Annexations
- 20-23-5-1. "Acquiring School Corporation"
- 20-23-5-2. "Annex"
- 20-23-5-3. "Annexed Territory"
- 20-23-5-4. "Losing School Corporation"
- 20-23-5-5. "Resolution"
- 20-23-5-6. "School Corporation"
- 20-23-5-7. Annexations Authorized
- 20-23-5-8. Annexation Procedure
- 20-23-5-9. Notice Requirements
- 20-23-5-10. Remonstrances; Form; Filing; Contents
- 20-23-5-11. Adoption of Plans for Governing Bodies of School Corporations
- 20-23-5-12. Disposition of Assets and Liabilities of Losing School Corporation; Allocation of School Tax Receipts and Amount to Be Paid by Acquiring School Corporation; Standards
- 20-23-5-13. Effective Date of Annexation in Case of Remonstrance; Limitations on New Annexation Proceeding Following Adverse Judgment
- 20-23-5-14. Repeal of Conflicting Laws; Supplemental Effect of Chapter
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.