There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Indiana Code
Title 20. Education
Article 23. Organization of School Corporations
Chapter 6. Consolidation of School Corporations
- 20-23-6-0.5. "Subunit"
- 20-23-6-1. "Trustees"
- 20-23-6-2. Authorization to Consolidate
- 20-23-6-3. Joint Resolutions; Contents; Notice Requirements; Petition for Election
- 20-23-6-4. Amendment of Joint Resolution of Provisions Regarding Superintendent
- 20-23-6-5. Petitions Protesting Consolidations; Notice of Election
- 20-23-6-5.5. Petition to Consolidate; Notice of Election
- 20-23-6-6. Election Procedure; Form of Ballot
- 20-23-6-7. Consolidated Schools Under Management of Original Trustees
- 20-23-6-8. Consolidated Governing Body; Organizational Meetings; Membership; Compensation
- 20-23-6-9. Abandonment of Old School Corporations; Transfer of Property and Obligations to New Corporations; Disposition of Unneeded Property; Procedure
- 20-23-6-10. School Board of Consolidated School Corporation Joining With Other Existing Entities
- 20-23-6-11. Filing Copies of Consolidation Resolution; School Corporations to Be Separate and Distinct From Any Civil Corporation
- 20-23-6-12. Reorganization by School Corporations to Become Community School Corporations
- 20-23-6-12.5. Conditions of Consolidation; Debt; Property Tax Levies
- 20-23-6-13. "Majority"
- 20-23-6-14. Liberal Construction of Existing Laws
- 20-23-6-15. Quo Warranto Challenge to Consolidate
- 20-23-6-16. Community School Corporation; State Policy
- 20-23-6-17. Transfer of Territory From City to Consolidated School Corporation; Authorization to Grant and Accept; Supplemental Effect of Chapter
- 20-23-6-18. Repealed
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Indiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.