2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 9. PUBLIC PROPERTY, PURCHASING AND CONTRACTING
107. Public Improvements
- 107-1 Management of internal improvements.
- 107-1.5 Public works project assessment fund.
- 107-2 Surveys, maps, etc., lands, harbors, etc.
- 107-3 Powers and duties of the department of accounting and general services.
- 107-4 Duties of counties relating to maps, surveyors, reports.
- 107-5 Costs, fees and charges.
- 107-6 Standards prescribed by department.
- 107-7 Assistance of private employees authorized.
- 107-8 REPEALED.
- 107-9 Appraisers of property, number.
- 107-10 Acquiring of real property; prior approval.
- 107-11 Parking; control by comptroller.
- 107-21 Definitions.
- 107-22 State building code council.
- 107-23 Executive director and executive assistant.
- 107-24 Authority and duties of the council.
- 107-25 State building code; requirements.
- 107-26 State building code; prohibitions.
- 107-27 Exemptions.
- 107-28 County building code authority to amend the state model building code without state approval.
- 107-29 Rules.
- 107-30 Annual report.
- 107-31 State building code; compliance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.