2021 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 6 - Uniform Rules of the Road
Article 4 - Right of Way
- § 40-6-70. Right of Way Rule for Vehicles Approaching or Entering Intersection
- § 40-6-71. Yield When Turning Left
- § 40-6-72. Stopping and Yielding
- § 40-6-73. Entering or Crossing Roadway
- § 40-6-74. Operation of Vehicles on Approach of Authorized Emergency Vehicles
- § 40-6-75. Highway Construction and Maintenance Personnel and Vehicles
- § 40-6-76. Funeral Processions
- § 40-6-77. Penalties for Collision Which Causes Serious Injury to Motorcyclist, Pedestrian, Bicyclist, or Farmer Transporting Certain Items
- Driving automobile across track in front of streetcar that has stopped to take on or let off passengers as negligence or contributory negligence, 14 A.L.R. 811.
Duty and liability to persons struck by automobile while crossing street at unusual place, or diagonally, 14 A.L.R. 1176; 67 A.L.R. 313.
Applicability of motor vehicle regulations to public officials or employees, 19 A.L.R. 459; 23 A.L.R. 418.
Right of way at street or highway intersections as dependent upon, or independent of, care or negligence, 89 A.L.R. 838; 136 A.L.R. 1497.
Right of way as between vehicles as affected by relative distances or time of reaching intersection, 175 A.L.R. 1013.
Rights, duties, and liability with respect to narrow bridge or passage as between motor vehicles approaching from opposite directions, 47 A.L.R.2d 142.
Custom or practice of drivers of motor vehicles as affecting question of negligence, 77 A.L.R.2d 1327.