2021 Georgia Code
Title 40 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
Chapter 15 - Motorcycle Operator Safety Training Program
- § 40-15-1. Definitions
- § 40-15-2. Establishment and Operation of Programs; Provisions of Programs; Certificates of Completion
- § 40-15-3. Authorization of Board to Promulgate Rules, Prescribe Fees, and Set Student Requirements
- § 40-15-4. Coordinator Authorized; Duties and Requirements
- § 40-15-5. Requirements for Instructors
- Safety Program, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Rules of Department of Drivers Services, Motorcycle Safety, Subject 375-7-4.Editor's notes.
- This chapter was to take effect upon adequate appropriations being made by the General Assembly. As a means of revising the Code sections in this chapter, Ga. L. 1986, p. 181 was enacted as an amendment to the 1984 Act (Ga. L. 1984, p. 644) enacting this chapter, rather than as an amendment to the Code itself. Section 2 of Ga. L. 1986, p. 181 provided that that Act "shall become effective upon its approval by the Governor [March 18, 1986] or upon its becoming law without such approval; provided, however, that no provision of this Act shall affect or supersede Section 2 of the said 1984 Act [which provided the appropriations-based effective date]." Initial funds were appropriated in 1986 for a program coordinator. Additional funds were appropriated in 1987 for implementation of this chapter.