Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2021 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 3 - Postsecondary Education
- Article 1 - Generally
- Article 2 - Board of Regents and University System
- Article 3 - Regulation of Private Degree-Granting Institutions
- Article 4 - Junior Colleges
- Article 5 - Georgia Education Authority (University)
- Article 6 - Private Colleges and Universities Authority
- Article 7 - Scholarships, Loans, and Grants
- Article 8 - Eugene Talmadge Memorial Hospital
- Article 9 - Georgia Military College
- Article 10 - College Opportunity Act
- Article 11 - Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan
- Article 12 - Postsecondary Education Grants for Foster Children and Adopted Children
- Article 13 - Compensation of Intercollegiate Athletes
- Physical or mental illness as basis of dismissal of student from school, college, or university, 17 A.L.R.4th 519.
Absence from or inability to attend school or college as affecting liability for or right to recover payments for tuition or board, 20 A.L.R.4th 303.
Validity of college or university regulation of political or voter registration activity in student housing facilities, 39 A.L.R.4th 1137.
College's power to revoke degree, 57 A.L.R.4th 1243.
Tort liability of college or university for injury suffered by student as a result of own or fellow student's intoxication, 62 A.L.R.4th 81.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.