2021 Georgia Code
Title 20 - Education
Chapter 3 - Postsecondary Education
Article 11 - Georgia Higher Education Savings Plan
- § 20-3-630. Short Title
- § 20-3-631. Purpose
- § 20-3-632. Definitions
- § 20-3-633. Creation; Board of Directors; Assignment to Department of Administrative Services
- § 20-3-634. Savings Trust Accounts; Availability; Terms and Provisions
- § 20-3-635. Administration of Fund; Types of Accounts; Office Location; Record Maintenance; Form of Contribution; Earnings; Preservation
- § 20-3-636. Taxation of Fund Property and Income
- § 20-3-637. Investment of Plan Funds; Competitive Solicitation of Service Providers; Sale, Assignment or Transfer of Investments
- § 20-3-638. Annual Statement and Report Requirements; Audits
- § 20-3-639. Plan Not Designed as Promise or Guarantee of Educational Benefits
- § 20-3-640. No Guarantee of Full Coverage of Educational Expenses
- § 20-3-641. Effect of Account in Determining Eligibility for State Aid
- § 20-3-642. Records Not Open to Public Inspection; Duration
- For note on the 2001 enactment of O.C.G.A. §§ 20-3-630 to20-3-642, see 18 Ga. St. U.L. Rev. 84 (2001).
Am. Jur. 2d.
- 15A Am. Jur. 2d, Colleges and Universities, § 20 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.