2020 Georgia Code
Title 48 - Revenue and Taxation
Chapter 4 - Tax Sales
Article 3 - Redemption of Property Sold for Taxes
- § 48-4-40. Persons Entitled to Redeem Land Sold Under Tax Execution; Payment; Time
- § 48-4-41. Redemption by Creditor Without Lien
- § 48-4-42. Amount Payable for Redemption; Additional Costs
- § 48-4-43. Effect of Redemption
- § 48-4-44. Quitclaim Deed by Purchaser
- § 48-4-45. Notice of Foreclosure of Right to Redeem; Time; Persons Entitled to Notice
- § 48-4-46. Form of Notice of Foreclosure of Right to Redeem; Service; Time; Return and Record; Waiver
- § 48-4-47. Tender of Redemption Price Before Action to Cancel Tax Deed
- § 48-4-48. Ripening of Tax Deed Title by Prescription
- Payment, tender, or deposit of tax as condition of injunction against issuance of tax deed upon ground that it had become barred by lapse of time or that the property had been redeemed, 134 A.L.R. 543.
Constitutionality of provision for service by publication of notice of proceeding by purchaser at tax sale to foreclose delinquent owner's right of redemption, or of other proceeding to perfect tax purchaser's title, 145 A.L.R. 597.
Constitutionality, construction, and application of statutes providing for partial or proportional redemption from tax sale of land, 145 A.L.R. 1328.
Who entitled to rents and profits, or rental value, during the redemption period following tax sale, 147 A.L.R. 1084.
What constitutes "execution" of tax deed beginning or ending period for redemption from tax sale, 166 A.L.R. 853.
Who may redeem, from a tax foreclosure or sale, property to which title or record ownership is held by corporation, 54 A.L.R.2d 1172.
Necessity and sufficiency of tender of payment by one seeking to redeem property from mortgage foreclosure, 80 A.L.R.2d 1317.