2020 Georgia Code
Title 46 - Public Utilities and Public Transportation
Chapter 5 - Telephone Service
Article 1 - General Provisions
- § 46-5-1. Exercise of Power of Eminent Domain by Telephone Companies; Placement of Posts and Other Fixtures; Regulation of Construction of Fixtures, Posts, and Wires Near Railroad Tracks; Liability of Telephone Companies for Damages; Required Information; Due Compensation
- § 46-5-2. Avoiding or Attempting to Avoid Charges for Use of Telecommunication Service; Penalties; Computation of Damages
- § 46-5-3. Making, Possessing, Selling, Allowing Use Of, or Publishing Assembly Plans for Devices, Equipment, or Apparatus for Committing Theft of Telecommunications Service, or for Concealing Origin or Destination of Any Telecommunication; Compensatory Damages
- § 46-5-4. Seizure and Disposal of Devices, Equipment, or Any Plan or Instruction Used for Committing Theft of Telecommunications Service
- § 46-5-5. Inclusion of Local Exchanges 495 and 567 in Area Code 404
- § 46-5-6. Exclusive Power and Authority of the Public Service Commission to Prescribe Rules and Regulations Regarding Public Pay Telephones
- § 46-5-7. Plan to Ensure Confidentiality of Family Violence Shelters' Addresses and Locations
- § 46-5-8. Termination of Wireless Communications Service Contracts by Service Members
- For article, "Cable Theft: The Problem, the Need for Useful State Legislation, and a Proposed Solution for Georgia," see 35 Emory L.J. 643 (1986).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Georgia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.