2020 Georgia Code
Title 32 - Highways, Bridges, and Ferries
Chapter 6 - Regulation of Maintenance and Use of Public Roads Generally
Article 2 - Dimensions and Weight of Vehicles and Loads
- § 32-6-20. General Restrictions
- § 32-6-21. Redesignated
- § 32-6-22. Height of Vehicles and Loads
- § 32-6-23. Width of Vehicles and Loads
- § 32-6-24. Length of Vehicles and Loads
- § 32-6-25. Exemptions for Farming, Agricultural, and Forest Management Equipment
- § 32-6-25.1. Exemptions for Port Vehicles Used to Transport Cargo or Containers
- § 32-6-26. Weight of Vehicle and Load
- § 32-6-27. Enforcement of Load Limitations
- § 32-6-28. Permits for Excess Weight and Dimensions
- § 32-6-29. Responsibility of the Department of Transportation; Responsibility of the Department of Public Safety
- § 32-6-30. Stopping Vehicles for Purposes of Weighing, Measuring, or Inspecting; Reports of Violations; Refusal to Stop
- § 32-6-31. Construction of Code Sections 32-1-10, 32-6-26, 32-6-27, and 32-6-29
- Powers and duties of state fire marshal with regard to sale and storage of liquified petroleum gas, § 10-1-260 et seq.
Authority of Commissioner of Agriculture to stop and inspect commercial vehicles pursuant to enforcement of weights and measures law, § 10-2-6.
Required equipment for motor vehicles generally, T. 40, C. 8.
Georgia Forest Product Trucking Rules, § 46-1-1.Administrative Rules and Regulations.
- Permits for vehicles or loads of excess weight or dimension, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, State Department of Transportation, Chapter 672-2.
Public school bus inspection, Official Compilation of the Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia, Department of Public Safety, Chapter 570-31.