2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 631 - Insurer Insolvency; Guaranty of Payment
Part IV - Health Maintenance Organization Consumer Assistance Plan (Ss. 631.811-631.828)
- 631.811 - Short title.
- 631.812 - Purpose; construction.
- 631.813 - Application of part.
- 631.814 - Definitions.
- 631.815 - Florida Health Maintenance Organization Consumer Assistance Plan.
- 631.816 - Board of directors.
- 631.817 - Eligibility.
- 631.818 - Powers and duties of the plan.
- 631.819 - Assessments.
- 631.820 - Plan of operation.
- 631.821 - Powers and duties of the department.
- 631.822 - Records of plan.
- 631.823 - Examination of the plan; annual report.
- 631.824 - Tax exemptions.
- 631.825 - Immunity.
- 631.826 - Extent of liability of plan.
- 631.827 - Prohibited advertisement.
- 631.828 - Assessments against member HMOs; income tax credit for assessments paid.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.