2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 631 - Insurer Insolvency; Guaranty of Payment
Part III - Life and Health Insurance Guaranty of Payments (Ss. 631.711-631.738)
- 631.711 - Short title.
- 631.712 - Purpose; construction.
- 631.713 - Application of part.
- 631.714 - Definitions.
- 631.715 - Florida Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association.
- 631.716 - Board of directors.
- 631.717 - Powers and duties of the association.
- 631.718 - Assessments.
- 631.72 - Premium or income tax credits for assessments paid.
- 631.721 - Plan of operation.
- 631.722 - Powers and duties of department and office.
- 631.723 - Prevention of insolvencies.
- 631.724 - Records and meetings of association.
- 631.725 - Examination of the association; annual report.
- 631.726 - Tax exemptions.
- 631.727 - Immunity.
- 631.728 - Extent of liability of association.
- 631.729 - Liability of insureds for unpaid assessments.
- 631.7295 - Reinsurance.
- 631.731 - Liquidation, rehabilitation, or conservation proceedings; distributions.
- 631.733 - Stay of proceedings.
- 631.734 - Reopening default judgments.
- 631.735 - Prohibited advertisement of Florida Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association Act in sale of insurance.
- 631.737 - Rescission and review generally.
- 631.738 - Applicability as to certain health maintenance organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.