2019 Florida Statutes
Title XXXVII - Insurance
Chapter 631 - Insurer Insolvency; Guaranty of Payment
Part V - Florida Workers’ Compensation Insurance Guaranty Association (Ss. 631.901-631.932)
- 631.901 - Title.
- 631.902 - Purposes.
- 631.903 - Construction.
- 631.904 - Definitions.
- 631.911 - Creation of the Florida Workers’ Compensation Insurance Guaranty Association, Incorporated; merger; effect of merger.
- 631.912 - Board of directors.
- 631.913 - Powers and duties of the corporation.
- 631.914 - Assessments.
- 631.916 - Plan of operation.
- 631.917 - Prevention of insolvencies.
- 631.918 - Immunity.
- 631.919 - Prohibited advertisement of solicitation.
- 631.921 - Department powers.
- 631.922 - Liability of members of an impaired self-insurance fund for unpaid claims.
- 631.923 - Effect of paid claims.
- 631.924 - Stay of proceedings; reopening of default judgments.
- 631.926 - Attorney’s fees.
- 631.927 - Assumption of liability.
- 631.928 - Florida Workers’ Compensation Insurance Guaranty Association Account.
- 631.929 - Election of remedies.
- 631.931 - Reports and recommendations by board; public records exemption.
- 631.932 - Negotiations; public meetings and records exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.