2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIV - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO
Chapter 568 - INTOXICATING LIQUORS IN COUNTIES WHERE PROHIBITED
- 568.01 - Alcoholic content of intoxicating liquors.
- 568.02 - Selling intoxicating liquors in counties where prohibited.
- 568.03 - Possessing intoxicating liquors in counties where prohibited with intent to sell.
- 568.04 - Maintaining place of business for sale of liquors in counties where prohibited.
- 568.05 - Penalty.
- 568.06 - Proof necessary to convict.
- 568.07 - Name sufficient proof; competency of witness.
- 568.08 - Person required to testify; exemption from prosecution.
- 568.09 - Holding federal license or tax stamp prima facie evidence.
- 568.10 - Confiscation of liquors.
- 568.11 - Right of property forfeited.
- 568.12 - Record of confiscation required.
- 568.13 - Form of information or indictment.
- 568.14 - Division vested with enforcing powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.