2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIV - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO
Chapter 567 - LOCAL OPTION ELECTIONS
- 567.001 - Alcoholic content of intoxicating liquors.
- 567.01 - Petition, order, notice of election.
- 567.02 - Registration and qualification of electors.
- 567.03 - Mode of holding election.
- 567.04 - Time of holding elections.
- 567.05 - Inspectors, returns, and canvass.
- 567.06 - Form of ballot; canvassing votes.
- 567.07 - Results of election.
- 567.08 - Refund of unused portion of state license tax.
- 567.09 - Refund of unused portion of county license tax.
- 567.10 - Refund of unused portion of municipal license tax.
- 567.11 - Evidence of legal election.
- 567.12 - Proceedings to test legality of election.
- 567.13 - Sale by the package only.
- 567.14 - Penalty for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.