2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIV - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO
Chapter 569 - TOBACCO PRODUCTS
- 569.002 - Definitions.
- 569.003 - Retail tobacco products dealer permits; application; qualifications; fees; renewal; duplicates.
- 569.004 - Consent to inspection and search without warrant.
- 569.005 - Operating without a retail tobacco products dealer permit; penalty.
- 569.006 - Retail tobacco products dealers; administrative penalties.
- 569.007 - Sale or delivery of tobacco products; restrictions.
- 569.0073 - Special provisions; smoking pipes and smoking devices.
- 569.0075 - Gift of sample tobacco products prohibited.
- 569.008 - Responsible retail tobacco products dealers; qualifications; mitigation of disciplinary penalties; diligent management and supervision; presumption.
- 569.009 - Rulemaking authority.
- 569.101 - Selling, delivering, bartering, furnishing, or giving tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age; criminal penalties; defense.
- 569.11 - Possession, misrepresenting age or military service to purchase, and purchase of tobacco products by persons under 18 years of age prohibited; penalties; jurisdiction; disposition of fines.
- 569.12 - Jurisdiction; tobacco product enforcement officers or agents; enforcement.
- 569.14 - Posting of a sign stating that the sale of tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age is unlawful; enforcement; penalty.
- 569.19 - Annual report.
- 569.21 - Expenditure of tobacco settlement proceeds.
- 569.215 - Confidential records relating to tobacco settlement agreement.
- 569.23 - Security requirements for tobacco settlement agreement signatories, successors, parents, and affiliates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.