2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIV - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO
Chapter 565 - LIQUOR
- 565.01 - Definition; liquor.
- 565.02 - License fees; vendors; clubs; caterers; and others.
- 565.03 - License fees; manufacturers, distributors, brokers, sales agents, and importers of alcoholic beverages; vendor licenses and fees; distilleries and craft distilleries.
- 565.04 - Package store restrictions.
- 565.045 - Regulations for consumption on premises; penalty; exemptions.
- 565.05 - Purchase of distilled spirits by licensed clubs; size of individual containers.
- 565.06 - Clubs to sell only individual drinks.
- 565.07 - Sale or consumption of certain distilled spirits prohibited.
- 565.08 - Labeling regulations; liquor.
- 565.095 - Licensure as primary American source of supply.
- 565.10 - Distilled spirits container limit.
- 565.11 - Refilling liquor bottles; misrepresentation; penalty.
- 565.12 - Excise tax on liquors and beverages.
- 565.13 - Monthly payment of tax by distributor.
- 565.16 - Beverage lists furnished to vendors.
- 565.17 - Beverage tastings by distributors and vendors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.