2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIV - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO
Chapter 564 - WINE
- 564.01 - Definitions.
- 564.02 - License fees; vendors; manufacturers and distributors.
- 564.025 - Surtax on license fees.
- 564.03 - Wines; sacramental and religious purposes.
- 564.045 - Licensure as primary American source of supply.
- 564.05 - Limitation of size of individual wine containers; penalty.
- 564.055 - Cider containers.
- 564.06 - Excise taxes on wines and beverages.
- 564.07 - Wine lists furnished to vendors.
- 564.08 - Wine tastings by distributors and vendors.
- 564.09 - Restaurants; off-premises consumption of wine.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.