2017 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXXIV - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO
Chapter 563 - BEER AND MALT BEVERAGES
- 563.01 - Definitions.
- 563.02 - License fees; vendors; manufacturers and distributors.
- 563.021 - Malt beverages; exclusive sales territories.
- 563.022 - Relations between beer distributors and manufacturers.
- 563.025 - Surtax on license fees.
- 563.03 - Regulation concerning draft beer.
- 563.045 - Brands or labels to be registered; qualification to do business; fee; revocation.
- 563.05 - Excise taxes on malt beverages.
- 563.06 - Malt beverages; imprint on individual container; size of containers; exemptions.
- 563.065 - Price differentials.
- 563.07 - Beer distributors’ collection credit.
- 563.08 - Cash deposit on beer sales.
- 563.09 - Malt beverage tastings by distributors and manufacturers.
- 563.13 - Florida brewery directional signs; fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.