2022 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 3. TITLES AND CONVEYANCES
- § 301. Fines and common recoveries.
- § 302. Bar of estate tail by deed.
- § 303. Warranty by life tenant and collateral warranty.
- § 304. Permanent leasehold estates as estates in fee simple.
- § 305. Deeds by foreign corporations; recording as evidence; ownership rights.
- § 306. Title and disposal of property by aliens.
- § 307. Title derived through alien.
- § 308. Validity of conveyances to or from aliens.
- § 309. Conveyance of real estate between spouses.
- § 310. Release of rights of curtesy or dower.
- § 311. Conveyance of real estate to create either joint tenancy with right of survivorship or tenancy in common with grantor.
- § 312. Acquisition and conveyance of title to real estate by persons of the age of 18 years or older.
- § 313. Contract for sale of unimproved real estate; notice to buyer of public sewerage and water facilities.
- § 314. Contract requirements for the sale of real estate involving seller financing.
- § 315. Contracts for sale of agricultural lands.
- § 316. Display of flags.
- § 317. Restriction on fee collection for community amenities by community developers and/or homeowner associations.
- § 317A. Required disclosure of financial obligations in chain of title for new home sales.
- § 318. Restrictive covenants.
- § 319. Private transfer fee prohibition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.