2019 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 3. Titles and Conveyances
- § 301 Fines and common recoveries.
- § 302 Bar of estate tail by deed.
- § 303 Warranty by life tenant and collateral warranty.
- § 304 Permanent leasehold estates as estates in fee simple.
- § 305 Deeds by foreign corporations; recording as evidence; ownership rights.
- § 306 Title and disposal of property by aliens.
- § 307 Title derived through alien.
- § 308 Validity of conveyances to or from aliens.
- § 309 Conveyance of real estate between spouses.
- § 310 Release of rights of curtesy or dower.
- § 311 Conveyance of real estate to create either joint tenancy with right of survivorship or tenancy in common with grantor.
- § 312 Acquisition and conveyance of title to real estate by persons of the age of 18 years or older.
- § 313 Contract for sale of unimproved real estate; notice to buyer of public sewerage and water facilities.
- § 314 Contract requirements for the sale of real estate involving seller financing.
- § 315 Contracts for sale of agricultural lands.
- § 316 Display of flags.
- § 317 Restriction on fee collection for community amenities by community developers and/or homeowner associations.
- § 317A Required disclosure of financial obligations in chain of title for new home sales.
- § 318 Restrictive covenants.
- § 319 Private transfer fee prohibition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.