2022 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 5. RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES; POWERS OF APPOINTMENT; RULE AGAINST ACCUMULATIONS
- § 501. Powers of appointment; effect of rule against perpetuities.
- § 502. Release of powers of appointment [For application of this section, see 79 Del. Laws, c. 172, § 6].
- § 503. Rule against perpetuities.
- § 504. Certain powers of appointment.
- § 505. Exercise of powers of appointment.
- § 506. Rule against accumulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.