2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 33. UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
Subchapter III. Employer’s Coverage and Assessments
- § 3341. Period of employer's coverage.
- § 3342. Termination of employer's coverage.
- § 3343. Election of employer to be covered by this chapter.
- § 3344. Determination of liability of employer for assessments; administrative and judicial review; time limits.
- § 3345. Payment of employer's assessments.
- § 3346. Deductibility of employer's assessments from employee's wages.
- § 3347. Fractions of a cent.
- § 3348. Average employer assessment rate; average industry assessment rate; average construction industry assessment rate; new employer rate; standard rate of assessment.
- § 3349. General limitations on reduction of new employer rate.
- § 3350. Variations from new employer rate.
- § 3351. Assessment rates after termination of employer's military service.
- § 3352. Joint accounts of employers.
- § 3353. Transfers of experience and assignment of rates.
- § 3354. Notice of determination of rate of assessments; administrative and judicial review; time limits.
- § 3355. Notice to employers of benefits paid and status of accounts; employer applications for review and redetermination of benefit wages charged to their experience merit rating accounts (relief from charges).
- § 3356. Effect of amendment of Federal Unemployment Tax Act.
- § 3357. Interest on past-due assessments and reimbursement payments in lieu of assessments.
- § 3358. Civil actions for collection of assessments and interest.
- § 3359. Assessment of employer's liability upon neglect or refusal to make assessment report; protest and hearing.
- § 3360. Assessments, penalties and interest as debt to Fund; reduction to judgment; other means of collection.
- § 3361. Special procedure to obtain judgment; notice and lien of judgment; judicial review.
- § 3362. Acquisition of business or assets of another employing unit; liability for debt of predecessor.
- § 3363. Priority of claim for employer's assessments upon insolvency or other distribution of employer's assets.
- § 3364. Compromise of claims.
- § 3365. Adjustments and refunds.
- § 3366. Order of crediting payments on account.
- § 3367. Jeopardy assessments.
- § 3368. Execution of judgments.
- § 3369. Professional and occupational licenses; denial or suspension.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.