2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 33. UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
Subchapter II. Compensation Benefits; Determination and Payment
- § 3311. Extent of benefits; liability of State or Department.
- § 3312. Benefit payments under regulations of Department.
- § 3313. Wages defined; weekly benefit amount; total annual amount of benefits; child support obligations.
- § 3314. Disqualification for benefits.
- § 3315. Eligibility for benefits.
- § 3316. Seasonal employment; benefit requirements.
- § 3317. Filing of claim for benefit; regulations of Department; posting [For application of this section, see 79 Del. Laws, c. 82, § 2].
- § 3318. Decision on claim by deputy; notice; appeal.
- § 3319. Appointment, organization, disqualification and compensation of appeal tribunals.
- § 3320. Review.
- § 3321. Procedure on review; record of proceedings.
- § 3322. Finality of Board's decision; duty to exhaust administrative remedies; position of Department in judicial review.
- § 3323. Judicial review; procedure.
- § 3324. Witness fees.
- § 3325. Recoupment of overpayments of benefits.
- § 3326. Extended benefits.
- § 3327. Employment by a temporary help firm.
- § 3328. Self-Employment Assistance Program.
- § 3329. Voluntary withholding of federal income tax from benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.