2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 23. Accounting and Distribution
Subchapter III. Decree of Distribution
- § 2331 Jurisdiction of Court of Chancery.
- § 2332 Petition for decree of distribution; notice required by Constitution.
- § 2333 Order fixing hearing date and providing for notice.
- § 2334 Hearing and evidence.
- § 2335 Decree of distribution; reservation for contingent liabilities.
- § 2336 Distribution of assets in kind.
- § 2337 Appointment of master; exceptions to master's report.
- § 2338 Finality of decree; appeal to Supreme Court; record on appeal.
- § 2339 Rule-making power of Court of Chancery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.