2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 23. Accounting and Distribution
Subchapter II. Payment of Legacies or Distributive Shares
- § 2311 Time for settling estate; accounting for interest or earnings pending settlement.
- § 2312 Payment of legacies; refusal to pay or deliver; bond; interest.
- § 2313 Anti-lapse; deceased devisee; class gifts.
- § 2313A Failure of share of residuary.
- § 2314 Legacy to creditor of testator.
- § 2315 Payment of legacies or distributive shares to minors or persons absent from the State.
- § 2316 Payment of legacy, distributive share or trust fund where person entitled is out of State, unknown, etc.; proceedings.
- § 2317 Abatement.
- § 2318 Proportional contribution of legatees.
- § 2319 Transfer of investments or other property to guardian or trustee in payment of specific legacy or distributive share; receipt.
- § 2320 Release, acquittance or receipt to executor or administrator; form, execution, recording and evidence.
- § 2321 Distributions by fiduciaries in satisfaction of pecuniary bequests.
- § 2322 Effect of manslaughter or murder on intestate succession, wills, joint assets, life insurance and beneficiary designations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.