2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 23. Accounting and Distribution
Subchapter IV. Nondomiciliary Decedents’ Estates
- § 2351 Definitions.
- § 2352 Proof of payment of domiciliary death taxes.
- § 2353 Notice to domiciliary state.
- § 2354 Accounting and decree of Court of Chancery upon petition of domiciliary state.
- § 2355 Prerequisites of approval of final account.
- § 2356 Applicability of subchapter.
- § 2357 Construction of subchapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.