2019 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XIV Close Corporations; Special Provisions
- § 341 Law applicable to close corporation.
- § 342 Close corporation defined; contents of certificate of incorporation.
- § 343 Formation of a close corporation.
- § 344 Election of existing corporation to become a close corporation.
- § 345 Limitations on continuation of close corporation status.
- § 346 Voluntary termination of close corporation status by amendment of certificate of incorporation; vote required.
- § 347 Issuance or transfer of stock of a close corporation in breach of qualifying conditions.
- § 348 Involuntary termination of close corporation status; proceeding to prevent loss of status.
- § 349 Corporate option where a restriction on transfer of a security is held invalid.
- § 350 Agreements restricting discretion of directors.
- § 351 Management by stockholders.
- § 352 Appointment of custodian for close corporation.
- § 353 Appointment of a provisional director in certain cases.
- § 354 Operating corporation as partnership.
- § 355 Stockholders’ option to dissolve corporation.
- § 356 Effect of this subchapter on other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.