2021 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XIV. Close Corporations; Special Provisions
- § 341. Law applicable to close corporation.
- § 342. Close corporation defined; contents of certificate of incorporation.
- § 343. Formation of a close corporation.
- § 344. Election of existing corporation to become a close corporation.
- § 345. Limitations on continuation of close corporation status.
- § 346. Voluntary termination of close corporation status by amendment of certificate of incorporation; vote required.
- § 347. Issuance or transfer of stock of a close corporation in breach of qualifying conditions.
- § 348. Involuntary termination of close corporation status; proceeding to prevent loss of status.
- § 349. Corporate option where a restriction on transfer of a security is held invalid.
- § 350. Agreements restricting discretion of directors.
- § 351. Management by stockholders.
- § 352. Appointment of custodian for close corporation.
- § 353. Appointment of a provisional director in certain cases.
- § 354. Operating corporation as partnership.
- § 355. Stockholders' option to dissolve corporation.
- § 356. Effect of this subchapter on other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.