2019 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XIII Suits Against Corporations, Directors, Officers or Stockholders
- § 321 Service of process on corporations.
- § 322 Failure of corporation to obey order of court; appointment of receiver.
- § 323 Failure of corporation to obey writ of mandamus; quo warranto proceedings for forfeiture of charter.
- § 324 Attachment of shares of stock or any option, right or interest therein; procedure; sale; title upon sale; proceeds.
- § 325 Actions against officers, directors or stockholders to enforce liability of corporation; unsatisfied judgment against corporation.
- § 326 Action by officer, director or stockholder against corporation for corporate debt paid.
- § 327 Stockholder’s derivative action; allegation of stock ownership.
- § 328 Effect of liability of corporation on impairment of certain transactions.
- § 329 Defective organization of corporation as defense.
- § 330 Usury; pleading by corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.