2019 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter VII Meetings, Elections, Voting and Notice
- § 211 Meetings of stockholders.
- § 212 Voting rights of stockholders; proxies; limitations.
- § 213 Fixing date for determination of stockholders of record.
- § 214 Cumulative voting.
- § 215 Voting rights of members of nonstock corporations; quorum; proxies.
- § 216 Quorum and required vote for stock corporations.
- § 217 Voting rights of fiduciaries, pledgors and joint owners of stock.
- § 218 Voting trusts and other voting agreements.
- § 219 List of stockholders entitled to vote; penalty for refusal to produce; stock ledger.
- § 220 Inspection of books and records.
- § 221 Voting, inspection and other rights of bondholders and debenture holders.
- § 222 Notice of meetings and adjourned meetings.
- § 223 Vacancies and newly created directorships.
- § 224 Form of records.
- § 225 Contested election of directors; proceedings to determine validity.
- § 226 Appointment of custodian or receiver of corporation on deadlock or for other cause.
- § 227 Powers of Court in elections of directors.
- § 228 Consent of stockholders or members in lieu of meeting [For application of section, see 81 Del. Laws, c. 86, § 40]
- § 229 Waiver of notice.
- § 230 Exception to requirements of notice.
- § 231 Voting procedures and inspectors of elections.
- § 232 Delivery of notice; notice by electronic transmission.
- § 233 Notice to stockholders sharing an address.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.