2021 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter VII. Meetings, Elections, Voting and Notice
- § 211. Meetings of stockholders.
- § 212. Voting rights of stockholders; proxies; limitations.
- § 213. Fixing date for determination of stockholders of record.
- § 214. Cumulative voting.
- § 215. Voting rights of members of nonstock corporations; quorum; proxies.
- § 216. Quorum and required vote for stock corporations.
- § 217. Voting rights of fiduciaries, pledgors and joint owners of stock.
- § 218. Voting trusts and other voting agreements.
- § 219. List of stockholders entitled to vote; penalty for refusal to produce; stock ledger.
- § 220. Inspection of books and records.
- § 221. Voting, inspection and other rights of bondholders and debenture holders.
- § 222. Notice of meetings and adjourned meetings.
- § 223. Vacancies and newly created directorships.
- § 224. Form of records.
- § 225. Contested election of directors; proceedings to determine validity.
- § 226. Appointment of custodian or receiver of corporation on deadlock or for other cause.
- § 227. Powers of Court in elections of directors.
- § 228. Consent of stockholders or members in lieu of meeting [For application of section, see 81 Del. Laws, c. 86, § 40]
- § 229. Waiver of notice.
- § 230. Exception to requirements of notice.
- § 231. Voting procedures and inspectors of elections.
- § 232. Delivery of notice; notice by electronic transmission.
- § 233. Notice to stockholders sharing an address.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.