2019 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter VI Stock Transfers
- § 201 Transfer of stock, stock certificates and uncertificated stock.
- § 202 Restrictions on transfer and ownership of securities.
- § 203 Business combinations with interested stockholders.
- § 204 Ratification of defective corporate acts and stock [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 40, § 16, and 81 Del. Laws, c. 354, § 16].
- § 205 Proceedings regarding validity of defective corporate acts and stock [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 40, § 16].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.