2019 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter V Stock and Dividends
- § 151 Classes and series of stock; redemption; rights.
- § 152 Issuance of stock; lawful consideration; fully paid stock.
- § 153 Consideration for stock.
- § 154 Determination of amount of capital; capital, surplus and net assets defined.
- § 155 Fractions of shares.
- § 156 Partly paid shares.
- § 157 Rights and options respecting stock.
- § 158 Stock certificates; uncertificated shares.
- § 159 Shares of stock; personal property, transfer and taxation.
- § 160 Corporation’s powers respecting ownership, voting, etc., of its own stock; rights of stock called for redemption.
- § 161 Issuance of additional stock; when and by whom.
- § 162 Liability of stockholder or subscriber for stock not paid in full.
- § 163 Payment for stock not paid in full.
- § 164 Failure to pay for stock; remedies.
- § 165 Revocability of preincorporation subscriptions.
- § 166 Formalities required of stock subscriptions.
- § 167 Lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates; issuance of new certificate or uncertificated shares.
- § 168 Judicial proceedings to compel issuance of new certificate or uncertificated shares.
- § 169 Situs of ownership of stock.
- § 170 Dividends; payment; wasting asset corporations.
- § 171 Special purpose reserves.
- § 172 Liability of directors and committee members as to dividends or stock redemption.
- § 173 Declaration and payment of dividends.
- § 174 Liability of directors for unlawful payment of dividend or unlawful stock purchase or redemption; exoneration from liability; contribution among directors; subrogation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.