2019 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 55. Tenant Obligations and Landlord Remedies
- § 5501 Tenant obligations; rent.
- § 5502 Landlord remedies for failure to pay rent.
- § 5503 Tenant obligations relating to rental unit; waste.
- § 5504 Defense to an action for waste.
- § 5505 Tenant’s obligation relating to defective conditions.
- § 5506 Tenant obligation; notice of extended absence.
- § 5507 Landlord remedies for absence or abandonment.
- § 5508 Landlord remedies; restrictions on subleasing and assignments.
- § 5509 Tenant obligation to permit reasonable access.
- § 5510 Landlord remedy for unreasonable refusal to allow access.
- § 5511 Rules and regulations; tenant obligations.
- § 5512 Rules and regulations relating to certain buildings; landlord remedies.
- § 5513 Landlord remedies relating to breach of rules and covenants.
- § 5514 Security deposit.
- § 5514A Surety bond.
- § 5515 Landlord’s remedies relating to holdover tenants.
- § 5516 Retaliatory acts prohibited.
- § 5517 Preference of rent in cases of execution.
- § 5518 [Reserved.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.