2019 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 53. Landlord Obligations and Tenant Remedies
- § 5301 Landlord obligation; rental agreement.
- § 5302 Tenant remedy; termination at the beginning of term.
- § 5303 Landlord obligation to supply possession of rental unit.
- § 5304 Tenant’s remedies for failure to supply possession.
- § 5305 Landlord obligations relating to the rental unit.
- § 5306 Tenant’s remedies relating to the rental unit; termination.
- § 5307 Tenant’s remedies relating to the rental unit; repair and deduction from rent.
- § 5308 Essential services; landlord obligation and tenant remedies.
- § 5309 Fire and casualty damage; landlord obligation and tenant remedies.
- § 5310 “Assurance money” prohibited.
- § 5311 Fees.
- § 5312 Metering and charges for utility services [For applicability of subsection (i) of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 71, § 2].
- § 5313 Unlawful ouster or exclusion of tenant.
- § 5314 Tenant’s right to early termination.
- § 5315 Taxes paid by tenant; setoff against rent; recovery from owner.
- § 5316 Protection for victims of domestic abuse, sexual offenses and/or stalking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.