There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 39. Guardianship
Subchapter II Powers and Duties of Guardian
- § 3921 Powers and duties of guardian; general.
- § 3922 General powers and duties of the guardian of the person.
- § 3923 Powers of the guardian of the property.
- § 3924 Estoppel to dispute the right to property of a person with a disability.
- § 3925 Transfer by guardian of corporate securities.
- § 3926 Exercise of rights belonging to a person with a disability.
- § 3927 Compensation of guardian of the property.
- § 3928 [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.