2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 39. Guardianship
Subchapter III Accounting and Settlement
- § 3941 Guardian’s duty to account.
- § 3942 Filing, adjusting and settling guardian’s accounts.
- § 3943 Time of filing guardian’s accounts.
- § 3944 Failure to file account; extension of time for filing.
- § 3945 Appeals from orders adjusting and settling guardian’s accounts.
- § 3946 Settlement with ward at termination of guardianship.
- § 3947 Absence of person with a disability from State; settlement of account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.