2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 39. Guardianship
Subchapter I Appointment, Bond and Tenure of Guardian
- § 3901 Appointment of guardians for persons with disabilities.
- § 3902 Appointment of guardian; choice by minor over 14 years of age; guardian ad litem.
- § 3903 Separate guardian of the person and property.
- § 3904 Foreign guardians of nonresidents.
- § 3905 Guardian’s bond; requirement; form and entry.
- § 3906 Guardian’s bond; additional security; removal for noncompliance.
- § 3907 Counter security upon petition of surety.
- § 3908 Removal, resignation or death of guardian.
- § 3909 Term of guardianship.
- § 3910 Receiver for property of minor; appointment, powers, accounting and bond.
- § 3911-3915 [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.