2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 19. Assets of Estates; Inventory and Appraisal
- § 1901 Personal property constituting assets of estate; exceptions; employee death benefit plans and insurance policies.
- § 1902 Rents and profits of deceased’s real estate as estate assets; possession and repair of real estate.
- § 1903 Growing crops.
- § 1904 Appraisers; appointment.
- § 1905 Inventory and appraisal; filing requirements, form, contents and supporting affidavits; notice of action affecting title.
- § 1906 Failure to file inventory; civil and criminal penalties.
- § 1907 Refusal of a coexecutor or coadministrator to file inventory.
- § 1908 Affidavit of diligent inquiry.
- § 1909 Executor’s debt to decedent.
- § 1910 Additional inventory; after discovered assets.
- § 1911 Power of Court to suppress, reject and order another inventory or list.
- § 1912 Recording inventory and notation of inheritance tax status in Inheritance and Succession Docket.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.